Strawberry Spinach Smoothie Pops
(makes about 12 popsicles)
* 1 cup fresh apple juice (I use Simply Apple - so nothing but 100 % appley goodness)
* 1 cup fresh strawberries (stems cut off)
* 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
* a handful of Spinach
Add all ingredients to blender & blend until smooth. I like to add a couple strawberries that I chop by hand to "chunk" up the mix. My kids love it, but you don't have to do it. Pour into your popsicle molds & freeze atleast 4 hours.
Orange Dream Smoothie Pops (*these are my kids fave so far)
(makes about 6 popsicles)
* 1 cup fresh orange juice (I use Simply Orange so 100% orange juice)
* 1 1/2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
Blend ingredients until smooth and put in your popsicle molds. Freeze up to 4 hours. They taste just like an orange julius (am I the only one who remember these? So yummy!). NOTE: if you really want to treat yourself use vanilla ice-cream = even dreamier!
I'm planning on experimenting in the near future .... Like maybe some pink grapefruit creamsicles, or chocolate fudgesicles with banana chunks, or a coconut pineapple, or I may just steal one of Ryan's recipes for Avocado milkshakes and do those too.