Sunday, December 12, 2010

Revenge of the Turkey

I found this picture on my cell phone and just had to share. Finley was drawing a Thanksgiving picture last month using his hand as a turkey. I turned to help Berlin trace her hand and I look back at Finley to see this ...




Me:           Finley, what is that?
Finley:      It's a pilgrim baby.
Me:           What the heck is happening?
Finley:      The turkey wins this year!
Me:           huh?
Finley:      It's a turkey carrying a baby child {in a pilgrims hat & wearing a diaper}. 
                 The turkey is going to eat him up!
Me:          Awesome. I love it! Let's take a picture and email it to dad 
                (hence why it was on my phone in the first place)


Lot's of giggles have been shared over this picture. I think I'll frame it and put it in our kitchen every November.

2 comments:

hoopesfam5 said...

That drawing is a DEFINITE keeper...it reminds me of something that would appear in a Calvin & Hobbes book.

Thanks for sharing this...it even got a chuckle out of Doug!

Our Family of 6 said...

"The turkey wins this year" is quite possibly the best quote ever!! Oh man, that kid makes me laugh.