Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy, Busy Weekend

This weekend was super busy. I had a boutique on Thursday that went REALLY well! A playdate with cousins at the library where we learned all about dinosaurs. A primary activity at the church history musuem. I went to the temple with Ryan and my family to see my sister Val go thru for the first time. Bday parties, soccer games, church, and a couple family dinners. Needless to say, we are all super tired and a bit cranky today as we finally get a chance to catch our breath and relax (is cleaning house relaxing???). Anyhoo - I needed a break so here I am blogging.

Here are all the cousins on my side of the family, together for dinner at my sister's house. It was so much fun watching them run & play together. I really really really wish that someday everyone will move closer to us (I know, I know, I'm so selfish *smile*).


No comments: