Thursday, January 3, 2008

Little Miss Mischief

Berlin has given me a run for my money the past couple days. With her crawling now it seems that she is into everything and I spend most my day just keeping up with her and Finn. Here are the lastest incidents that were too funny.

The first one she crawled over to the tree (while I was loading the dishwasher) and proceeded to pull a candy cane from the lower limb (no doubt Finn put it there). By the time Finley informed me that Berlin had a candy cane and he wanted one too, she had unwrapped it, broken the top curve off and had sucked the tip to a nice round point. Needless to say her pants, face and hands were a sticky mess (as were my floors once she crawled over to me).

My cute little candy cane caper.


The other pictures are from today. It was one of those days where you just go from room to room picking up toys and clothes and junk, to turn around and find a new mess in the room you just left. While I was taking ornaments off the Christmas tree Berlin found her way into the kitchen and created a nice pile of ziploc bags and tupperware for me to clean up. Luckily Finn was a great helper and once she went down for her nap he helped me put them away.

Enough with the Tupperware ... onto the Ziploc drawer.

2 comments:

Our Family of 6 said...

Oh she is just too cute!! I just love that little girl. We miss you guys and wish we were a whole lot closer.

Shelby said...

I love her expressions. Like, "What, me . . . I wasn't doing anything!" She is so pretty!