Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BRRRRRRRRR - it's COLD outside!

Ok, I know that since I chose to live in Utah and marry a man from Utah, that I don't have any right to complain, but for the record I HATE UTAH WINTERS!!! We had a cold front move in yesterday and today was so cold. It was 8 degrees this morning with a high of 20 degrees this afternoon. And apparently it's supposed to be colder tonight???? Thank heavens that I have a warm body to sleep next to, otherwise I'd freeze my little toes off.

And with the cold temps, it's just not worth taking the kids outside. Thus, I have to get creative with how we spend the day. Apparently my efforts haven't worked as I planned and I think in the end I was the one who had more than enough to fill my day :) Here is a picture of Tornado F&B which managed to dispel every single piece of clothing in Finley's clothing cabinet.


Needless to say I am dreaming of nice, hot summers already.


1 comment:

valerie said...

Oh come now...it's not as if you didn't make similar messes when you were their age..I like how in the picture Berlin is avoiding eye/camera contact and Fin's face is in that 'hi mommy - I love you - don't be mad' way..so cute!