Thursday, August 25, 2011

A conversation about Halloween

Mom: So, you guys need to decide what you want to be for Halloween.

Fin: Why, Halloween is not for forever?

Mom: It's a few months away, but it will be here before you know it.

Fin: I don't matter [this is his way of saying, I don't care.]

Mom: Well, if you want a costume to go tricking-or-treating in, then you need to tell me your costume soon so I can make it, or atleast start it before our Germany Trip.

Berlin: I want to be Hello Kitty. You can make me a big cat head.

Mom: Umm, that's probably not going to happen.

Berlin: Ok, I will be She-ra. Next year I will be Hazel.

Mom: Who's Hazel?

Berlin: That girl that is friends with that boy. Ugh! You know mom!

Mom: Um, no. I actually have no idea who you are talking about.

Berlin: The girl that gets lost in the forest with that boy!

Mom: Oh, you mean Gretel? Of Hansel & Gretel?

Berlin: Yes! I told you you knew!

Mom: Ok sassy pants. She-ra huh. You'll rock that.

Berlin: Ya, I will. But I need gold boots.

So after lots of conversation & mulling over, this is what they have decided upon....I think :)  And so the planning begins.

 


No comments: