Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Temple Lights

We joined some friends down at Temple Square to see the lights. It was cold, VERY COLD. Luckily I had over-bundled the kids (Ryan mocked me for doing so - but HA! They didn't get cold. Victory point for me.) I forgot my camera of course but here's a picture my friend took of the kids (Thanks J!)

(Boo, K, L, Finn, J)

The sad part was Finley losing his hat. I loved his Charlie Brown style cap. Here's to hoping someone turned it in and that the Conference Center lost & found will call me back soon.

The lights were pretty, but a little disappointing as none of the big trees on Temple Square have lights on. Apparently they alter even & odd years, and being and odd year, the lights on big trees are off so as not to kill them. Oh well. Afterwards we all went to Spaghetti Factory - one of our kids favorite places to eat. It was a great night.

1 comment:

Jen Howick said...

If it makes you feel any better, I lost Carli's handmade purple hat that night too... it was my favorite hat of hers and it's gone. Bad night for hats!