Monday, December 21, 2009

Not a creature was stirring

not even a mouse.

I love our ward. I really do. Yesterday as I was vacuuming the carpet, the doorbell rang. I hesitated answering the door as I looked a fright. But I did, and outside the cutest little old man was standing on our porch holding out a plate of goodies. His wife is one of our Primary Teachers and is amazing in so many ways. She made these cute little critters. I am thinking I'll have to make some next year.

Chocolate Mice
  • oreo cookies - halves separated
  • hershey kisses
  • maraschino cherries with stems
  • chocolate chips
Here's how I think they are done ... melt some of the chocolate. Dip maraschino cherries in melted chocolate and place on oreo half. Add hershey kiss head & chocolate chip ears while melted chocolate is still hot.

No comments: