Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bag Tag

So I thought that I had posted this last week when I actually took the picture of my purse/diaper bag, but apparently I only saved it and just noticed it's been sitting patiently - waiting to be published. So, this is my bag as of last week:

I do not have a separate "going out" purse. For me, it's just the diaper bag. That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bag. It's a Mia Bossi diaper bag that I saw on the Ellen DeGeneres Baby Shower show right after Berlin was born and knew I had to have it. So I scoured eBay (thanks to my sister Shauna for that tip since she found one in the red/black combo there) for 4 MONTHS before I found one at a steal of a price (It has an X on the tag because it has little blemishes on one of the leather straps and can't be returned to any store). But I don't care cause you'd never know by looking at it.


So what's in the bag ???

1. pair of pj's that needed to be returned to Ryan's step-sister after borrowing them when Berlin leaked thru her Sunday dress on Father's Day while celebrating with his dad.

2. Some bills to drop in the mail, wallet and a checkbook holder

3. Gum (Ryan's) & breath mints (Mine) ... I HATE gum because I think it's a gross & dirty American habit. And noone ever puts it in the trash and I always seem to be the one to step in it. But Ryan likes it so I have it in the bag as backup for him.

4. Vanilla Mint Chapstick (my all-time fave must-have), baby kisses lip-balm (for Finns dry lips), hand sanitizer and 50+ SPF sunscreen for the kids.

5. Crayons, notepad with receipts all shoved in it, pen, Diaper, Pull-up, Wipes, changing pad

6. Sunglasses and bobby pins, a ribbon headband (Berlin's), and a cute little Russian doll zip case with feminine needs.

7. Snacks: Dried Strawberries and Bananas, Fiber One bar (mine), Honey wheat pretzels, and Fruit loop cereal, Japanese Hi-Chew candy.

So what's missing from my bag???
Usually I have my cell phone and camera in there but who knows where those are when I took the pic. I'm sure Berlin or Finley had been playing with them earlier. And sippy cups. I always have to carry sippy cups with me because my kids without fail ALWAYS ask for a drink 5 minutes after getting in the car and on the road. I'm going to bet that they are probably in the fridge when I took the pic cause really, warm milk? Gross.

I tag anyone who has the time and isn't embarrassed by what's in their bag.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm?...I think I have a pretty good idea where the camera is.