Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thankful for...

A gal that I knew in our old ward does a "Thankful Thursday" post on her blog that I love. It makes me stop and think that I need to take stock of things that I am thankful for - both the good, bad, pretty, ugly, big & small things. Since Thursday of this week has come and gone (I spaced it folks, what can I say!), I am going do make this a belated Thankful Thursday post, but I want to try and do them regularly.

I'm thankful for:
1. Big brother's who LOVE to read to little sisters.

2. A husband who gets tickets to fun events (Flight of the Conchords show - see below post)
3. Elliptical machines that kick my butt (it so needs to be kicked!)
4. Grocery stores that stay open til midnight so I can shop without screaming kids (mostly screaming Berlin).
5. For Finley who reminds me to be nice when I get mad at him or at others. He's very good at telling me, "Mom, it's ok."
6. For a Primary President that got me to the Temple bright & early this past week (I hated getting up at 4:45am and will admit that I grumbled plenty) but I'm so grateful that I went.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I love thankful thursdays! I've fallen behind in mine the last couple weeks.

valerie said...

this is the cutest photo ever

AJ, Shauna, Keegan and Camden said...

He's reading already? Man, I'm behind on things. I love that he has his feet propped up on the wall. It's great to see two kids so devoted to each other. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.