Saturday, November 12, 2011

Falling Leaves

Finley and Berlin helped me rake up the leaves in the front yard today. I can't believe how much had fallen overnight, especially considering I had already raked them up yesterday. Guess that nice storm blowing in didn't help us any. Neither did the neighbors tree. It's huge and close to our property, so 30% of the leaves we rake are from our tree, the other 70% come from the neighbors tree. Nice!

Berlin got a splinter from the small rake and soon called it quits. But Finley was determined to make himself a big pile to play in. Here he is lovin' his leaf pile.



The kids were such good helpers. I love Fall and I'm sad to see it go. We should have snow by tomorrow. Boo!

No comments: