Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear USPS

You are the thorn in my side right now.

Apparently, some moron in the SLC sorting center (yes, I know it got to the processing center because the delivery confirmation tracking stats tell me so) got this on July 7th and ran over, stomped on, smooshed, or sat his lazy A** on the box and completely demolished it.




Fast forward to today - 7 days later - where Ryan finds it on the front porch as he comes home from work. Apparently it took you idiot's 7 days to decide what to do with it? The processing facility is NOT that far from our house. So you just "return to sender" and leave it on the porch (with brown "stuff" caked all over it). REALLY!!!??? You couldn't ring the fricken' doorbell and explain to me what happened?

And of course, it had to be a very important wholesale order that my customer needed ASAP for her store opening last weekend. Awesome. Thanks, Danke, Muchas Gracias. Now I know why you are going bankrupt and losing customers.

Hmmm. I wonder what Brown can do for me?

1 comment:

Shelby said...

not good! Did you complain?? Sorry.