Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Love & Support

First, I want to say thanks to everyone who emailed, called, came over, sent flowers, brought over food, etc. this past week. We really appreciated the love & support. All I can say is that we have the greatest family & friends EVER!


Second, I've been filling my spare time (Berlin's naptime & Finn's quiet time) by sewing. It's been a great stress reliever and distraction from all things funeral. You know, a way of escape I guess. Any-whoo, I have a stack of cute little things that I've had so much fun making, and though I'm sure Berlin would love it all, she doesn't need it, thus I'll be posting most of the new stuff in my etsy store over the next couple days. So if you are in need of some holiday gift ideas, be sure to check it out.

No comments: