Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Fever

At this time of year I am just itching for Spring to get here and Winter to officially LEAVE! Spring Fever you might call it. Well this year is no exception, except that we literally have the Fever part. Finley came down with a fever of 101.1 last week and Berlin got it on Monday with a 102 temperature. But I can't complain because they weren't vomiting or anything like just - just a fever which meant the kiddos were ready and willing to sleep or watch a movie which gave me time to get some things done around the house. I was able to get a ton of cleaning done and finish Finn's bday invites. I still have lots of laundry and some sewing to do, but hey, I'm happy with what I've done.

The weather has been pretty great. We've had a couple days of 75 degrees (mixed in with 50 degrees + snow/hail). On the warmer days we've walked to Sugarhouse park, gone to the elementary school park down the street, gone to the zoo (we have LOTS of new baby animals to see!), played soccer out back, and whatever we could find to do outside - even weeding, planting flowers and spreading mulch on the beds. I am hoping that this weather will stick because we are all SOOOO much happier when it's sunny and warm outside.

I just uploaded a gazillion pics from my camera to the computer. Some are a couple weeks old, but they show some of the fun things we've been doing. We had a date with Grandma Lynne, Aunt Shannon and the kids at the Church History museum a few weeks back. The highlight for Finn was riding the TRAX train. He would have done it all day if I'd let him. We've also been going to the children's museum a lot - usually on the cooler days.

No comments: