Thursday, December 20, 2007

10 months and crawling

On the 13th of December, Berlin was officially out of me as long as she was inside of me. Huh - kinda weird to think considering I still look 5 months pregnant. But, if that's the price for having such a stinkin' cute little girl, I'll take it wholeheartedly and embrace my body. And at 10 months, Berlin has decided that it's time to venture out and try new things - you know, like crawling. Unlike Finn, it wasn't a 'one day let's start crawling and never look back again' kind of thing. Berlin was (and still is) much more cautious about this new means of getting about, but she's roaming all over the house. In fact, I caught her in a pile of wrapping paper yesterday after crawling over to the Christmas tree and pulling the paper off some of the presents. It serves me right for putting them there in the first place.

Here she is being a ham on her bike. She loves to sit on this and to be pushed around the house. Her favorite animal is a dog, and she will even pant like a puppy when she sees Bentley or another dog. Berlin loves to wave hi to everyone, clap with joy, and blow kisses to anyone who asks. I forgot how fun this age could be and I am loving every minute of it.


1 comment:

valerie said...

you're right - she is such a ham for the camera - but what a cute ham!