Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ryan asked me what I am thankful for this year. Here's a list of the first few things that came to my mind:

1. The birth of a happy & healthy baby - Berlin, back in February.

2. For Ryan, whom I love, and I'm grateful he puts up with me.

3. My children - Finley & Berlin. They are the best thing in my life and I love them so much.

4. Ryan's family & my family - I'm grateful that both sides are so awesome!

5. The blessing & opportunity to be a stay at home mom.

6. My testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ and of the gospel.

7. Playdates that tire my kids out so they sleep well at night.

8. Naptime - and the rare occasion when both kids nap at the same time.

9. Playtime - when Finn asks to read books together, dance, and/or sing songs. I am grateful for these moments as I know they won't last forever.

Of course, I could go on and on forever as there are many things I'm grateful for. But I'll leave it at this, and wish everyone some good eatin' today. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: