Thursday, May 9, 2013

Family Pictures

It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it is always fun. My family was in town for Finley's baptism and we were able to have Ryan's step-sister come and snap some pictures of my entire family. Now we can put to rest this 15 year old gem that has been sitting on our bookshelf. 

Here are my favorite ones.



We are in order of birthright from left to right ... 
Julie, Me, Shauna, Ben, Becky, Valerie, Emily. 


I love my family. At every wedding or family gathering requiring group pics, we always bust out the Charlie's Angels. We are pretty awesome. 

Grandma & Grandpa Leach with all the grandkids.



After the family pictures with everyone, we let Ryan's step-sister go (it was killer hot & sunny). I pulled out my camera and snapped individual pictures of each sibling. Val was kind enough to do the same for us.




1 comment:

valerie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
I CANNOT LOVE THESE ENOUGH