1. She loves to sing and dance and twirl the day away. And she loves to try out her cartwheels in the house.
2. I love how sweet and kind she is to Bentley. She really loves all animals.
3. She is becoming quite the little artist and loves to color in her books and draw pictures for us.
4. She loves preschool and looks forward to it every week. She can't wait to start Kindergarten in the Fall.
5. She LOVES Steak, sausage, pork, kiwi, watermelon, strawberries (any fruit really), edamame, and broccoli. In fact, she told Ryan today that her favorite food was duck ... she's only had it once (in Belgium) but it must have been good!
6. She does NOT like rice or pasta or honey sandwiches.
7. She is very loyal to her friends and loves playdates, especially when it entails putting makeup on and doing each others hair.
8. She loves being with the big girls during activity days and loves when the babysitter comes over.
9. Temper tantrums are not a thing of the past. In fact, we still have a couple each week. Usually when she is told "no" or when she doesn't want to run errands with mom.
10. She is a good helper and loves to dust and empty the dishwasher; and she is getting better at making her bed and cleaning up her room.
11. She is my itty-bitty baby and is still wearing 3T pants and shirts. Her shoe size is an 8/9.
12. Her favorite possession is blankie with it's well-loved tassel. She loves anything Hello Kitty.
13. Just Dance is her newest fave game. Katy Perry's "California Gurls" is her favorite song/dance. I love how she sings, "crazy dukes, with zucchinis sometimes" instead of "daisy dukes, with bikinis on top". So cute - it makes me laugh every time.
14. She is sassy & sweet & kind & stubborn & opinionated all at the same time. Though at times it drives me bonkers, I really do love it.
15. She loves to have her arm rubbed. It has always been and will probably always be the one way to calm her down.
16. She would stay in her jammies all day if I let her. She doesn't like jeans - just leggings.
17. Her favorite color changes all the time. It was pink, then purple, now it's yellow or blue (depending on the day).
18. She loves to help bake, especially with her easy-bake oven.
19. She says the funniest things all the time and is very dramatic. There's a little actress inside her.
20. She is a daddy's girl and adores her dada very much.
21. We are reading 1 Nephi in the Book of Mormon and she loves to joke that she wants to be a Laman & Lemuel and cry, "Boo Hoo!" Then she laughs like it's the funniest thing ever.
1 month old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
the day before her 5th Birthday ... in her pretty new church dress!
I don't even know what to say except, man these past few
years have flown by!