Monday, October 4, 2010

Curly Q


One of the gals in Berlin's Sunbeam class always has her hair perfectly curled for church each Sunday. Berlin of course now wants her hair curled every Sunday. So, a few weeks ago I bought some pink sponge curlers - the kind I wore when I was a kid, and we tried them out last week. Berlin doesn't have the thickest of hair so it only took 5 curlers to do her whole hair. Finley, upon seeing Berlin with curlers, decided he wanted them too. After much effort on my part to persuade him that guys just don't wear curlers, I gave in. So, here are my crazy kids hamming it up in all their curler cuteness.









Of course, not 2 minutes after taking pictures Finley sits down and says, "I don't want curlers anymore, they feel weird." Duh. 


1 comment:

hoopesfam5 said...

Haha...LOVE this! Such fun photos...love how Finn is posing for the camera. Curlers never last long in A&R's hair either...good for Berlin for wanting to give them a try.