Friday, March 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday ... 1 day late

I wrote this yesterday and thought it was posted, but apparently it has been sitting in my draft folder. Hmmm. 

Today I am thankful for:
1. new contacts ... it's only been 4 years since my last eye check-up. Sorry eyes. I promise to be better. 
2. broken glasses (thanks Fin). It means I get to buy some new cute ones! And the prescription won't be 4 years old :)
3. potty-trained kids. Now that Fin is done, it's time to get Berlin on the bandwagon.
4. tear-free shampoo. I feel less guilty dumping water over my screaming kids head at bathtime because despite them screaming, I know it doesn't hurt/sting.
5. friends in the "know" who share screamin' deals with me (see future post).
6. SPRING, SPRING, SPRING!!! And the nice sunny weather that's allowed us to go to the park twice this week ...  no jackets required!
7. These two ... 

   

1 comment:

valerie said...

too cute for words those two