Thursday, January 15, 2009

*** Magpie & Cake Inventory Sale ***

I've started a bit early on my Spring Cleaning and I have to say, it feels GOOD! But the best news of all is that I've marked down all prices in my etsy store (see details below). So if you are looking at getting some really cute birthday gifts, valentines gifts, just plain "I think you are so awesome!" gifts, then be sure to click my store logo on the side and check it out!

*** INVENTORY SALE ***
I just finished 3 boutiques and I've listed all remaining items at up to 30% off my original prices. PLUS, buy more than one item and the second, third, fourth ... item ships for free. 

*** Limited Availability! ... Get them while they last ***
Under a new CPSIA law that takes effect Feb 10, 2009, I and other crafters will no longer be able to make and sell our children & baby items. You can find more info about it here: http://www.handmadetoyalliance.org/

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Hey! I got your message! I would totally love to take pictures for you! How are things going? Email me - celestegrover@gmail.com :)