Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Fun

We love holidays when Ryan gets to be at home. We forgoed a crowded weekend at the cabin in favor of a relaxing weeked at home. I finished reading Eclipse, Ryan finished Twilight (yes, he read it!), and the kids played outside, fed ducks at the park & played on the playset. It also gave me a chance to play photographer in the backyard. I'm still trying to figure out some of the photo options on our camera (yeah, about time right - we've had the camera for 2 years now). These are just some of the better ones that Ryan and I liked.




4 comments:

Our Family of 6 said...

I love those books!! (Twilight was probably my favorite). I'm just mad that I have to wait until Fall 2008 for the next one. Any idea how many she's planning on doing?

Ryan & Cynthia Clan said...

She's only doing 4 in the series which I'm glad. I just want Edward to bite her and get it over with. You can only drag it out so long right? But I heard (and it's on her website) that she is re-writing Twilight from Edwards perspective. Should be good. But yeah, I hate waiting for the last one!

Shelby said...

So cute! I love seeing how they are growing. It's crazy to see how Berlin is sitting up a not a little tiny baby anymore. It goes by too quick, but each stage is fun. xoxox shelby

Shannon Sundberg said...

We sure missed you up at the Lake this weekend, but I am glad to see you guys had such a fun time!