Wednesday, September 19, 2007

7 months and growing ...

Berlin is 7 months old now, and yesterday I just couldn't get over how grown-up she looked. So I snapped these pictures to remember how quickly it all changes. One minute they are a baby, the next a little person.

It's probably that I dressed her in a full big-girl outfit with shoes and all, rather than our standard onesie or romper. In the first one, she's growling, hence the open mouth. She loves to growl like a lion and wait for us to respond.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

too cute! I, too, can't believe how quickly they grow up. Love the little shoes on her chubby feet. Hope you are enjoying the Fall so far! We miss you guys!

Shalyse said...

Hey Cynthia...I found your blog from Shelbs. Your family is beautiful! So good to see you all. Looks like things are going great. P.S. I love that little plush rocker! :-)