Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday - Berlin is 6!

This little lady is 6 today. I am the luckiest mom to have been blessed with a child like her. She is tough, passionate, sweet, and dedicated to her friends. Though at times she give me a run for my money, I wouldn't trade her for anything. 
Happy Birthday Missy Moo.

 
newbie 

 6 mos

1 year

 
2 years

3 years

4 years

5 years

and now the BIG 6 ...


 

Spaghetti Night Hot Seat at Grandma Lynne's house earlier this week. Both she and Grandma Lynne have February birthdays along with two aunts and an uncle. Here they are with their birthday treats. (Berlin, Uncle Bill in the blue shirt, Aunt Shannon, Aunt Monica, and Grandma Lynne)


 

Berlin with her new hamster cage setup. She saw this first thing when she woke up and talked about it all day at school, and at home, and she showed it to anyone who came by. Love her smile and excitement. She is also wearing her new birthday dress that she got to open before school. 


Berlin really wanted a cake with toys on top. I was more than happy to oblige since I hate decorating cakes. So I took her to Harmon's and she got to pick out a 5" personal cake. She chose Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting and chocolate shavings. Next week she is having her friend party. Can you guess what it will be? The cake topper is a big clue :)

Here she is opening her presents. She had such a fun day. 


 
  
 
  



I think she felt special today. Apparently being six also automatically makes her taller as it was the first thing she said to me this morning, "I am six now and I feel taller!" I love her so much. So blessed are we to have her in our family.


We had to PRY them away from this in order to go to bed :)

No comments: