Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

I am embarrassed to admit that Halloween came and went and I didn't get one picture of the kids in their costumes. Sad, I know. One of these days I will have them put them on and model for me, until them, this is all I got from the night of trick-or-treating and the school parade. You'll notice that my children don't know the meaning of STOP. They wouldn't stop and wait for me to snap a picture so they are blurry action shots.


 

 

Berlin was Gretel from Hansel & Gretel fame. Finley chose to be Samurai Jack, which meant I had to make the costume from scratch since they don't exist anywhere. Ryan made the wooden geisha shoes and I have to say they turned out awesome. This year I made the kids special trick-or-treat bags - Berlin a felt gingerbread house and Finley a felt Aku bag. These are the kind of projects I love making. It was really fun and I am very proud of how they turned out.


 

We even had a fun dinner before heading out ... Franken-mummies, Banana ghosts, Honey Dew Brain chunks, and an apple brew. The kids loved it.






No comments: