Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Berlin's Big Day

Berlin had a big week this week. She started her 2nd year of Preschool and couldn't be happier. Especially since her best friend is in her class this year.

Here she is at home. She wasn't very happy with me in forcing her to stand still and smile for one picture. Really, is one happy picture too much to ask? Apparently so.


I wish I looked this cute in skinny jeans.


I have to say her fit makes me chuckle. This is a common look from her. I get it about 10 times a day. Basically whenever she doesn't get her way. 
So Very Fun!


Here she is waiting for the other kids to arrive.




 With her two AMAZING teachers.

With her Best Buddy.


Her teachers, Miss Palmer & Miss Suzy were both kindergarten teachers and right now they only do the Pre-K year. Even though Finley was on the waiting list for his Pre-K year, he didn't get in. So we made sure to get Berlin on the list WAY early, like over a year early. I never thought I would be one of those moms. But after meeting the teachers and seeing their school, we are SUPER excited for this year.

2 comments:

Sara said...

K. So, those leopard shoes are THEE most adorable shoes ever! Love the big bow at the toe!!

valerie said...

her tantrum made me laugh - kids can be the cutest when they are upset