Monday, August 13, 2007

To Infinity and Beyond


Yeah, the title pretty much sums this blog up - along with the picture of Finn. Honestly I've never seen him grin so big before. He just loves Buzz lightyear and this is him on the day I broke down and bought him one.Yes, I'm a sucker, but I'd about had it with all the tears and drama that dragged on for hours whenever we left someone's house that had a buzz. This was supposed to be his "Hooray I'm potty trained" reward, but come on, who are we kidding - he's obviously still in a diaper and I have a feeling it will be awhile despite my attempts/efforts.
I have to say however that it's been the best $15 I've spent in a long time when I consider the peace and quiet it's bought me (not to mention my sanity). Of course, that is until I have to keep putting on the wings that seem to snap off at the thought of them. Then I'm bombarded with the never-ending "Fix-it Mommy!" Which, though annoying after a while it is way better than tears and tantrums in my world.

No comments: