Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birthday Girl...the BIG 7!

This little miss had a birthday and she is now 7! Wha-what? Can't believe she is 7. I love her so much. My heart aches when I think of how fast she is growing up. She's my little Tenacious-B. Fiesty, funny, and full of spirit. Happy Birthday Berliny-boo!

 
 

 The one thing that she really really wanted and was so excited to get ... her very own Lego Ginny figure. Thanks ebay for making the impossible - possible once again. She even came with tickets to the Utah Symphony plays Harry Potter in a couple weeks.

 
 
She got her very own set of Spiderwick Chronicles book set and some new pajamas. Then it was on to dessert.


Per her request ... cake pops. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Candy Cane cake pops. Thanks Berlin for making me 10lbs heavier than I was when I made them. They were DELICIOUS!

No comments: